Delivery & Returns
If you reside in the UK or Ireland we will post your item by Royal Mail first class recorded post. We proudly use environmentally friendly, acid free and recyclable packaging.
Your purchase should be with you between 1-4 days. If ordered before 2pm we will do our very best to post the items on the same day. Please note that due to the Coronavirus pandemic the post does run a little slower than normal sometimes.
Delivery to the UK is £2, Europe £8 and the rest of the world is £15.
Local HG postcodes FREE of charge.
We hope you can appreciate that as we are a small independent business, we can’t sustain the process of sending out the same product in multiple sizes to try on. We kindly ask that you contact us directly by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are unsure of sizing and we can advise you promptly.
If a product becomes out of stock you will be informed and offered a full refund or alternatively we can order the item in for you which may take up to 14 days.
We hope you will be delighted with your Deoro purchase but if for any reason you would like to return any items we offer a fair, no quibble policy:
- Unworn garments in a re-saleable condition with labels still in intact will be accepted for a refund if received within 14 days of receipt excluding personalised products unless faulty or damaged upon delivery.
- Return postage is payable by the sender and is non-refundable. However, we will incur the cost to return any faulty items. We advise that you obtain proof of postage as we can’t be responsible for any items that are misplaced in transit.
- Refunds will be processed promptly, however it may take a little while between posting the returned items and receiving the refund.
- For hygiene reasons pierced earrings are not eligible for return.
- Sale items are non-returnable
Please refer to your packing slip for the return address or email us for this or for any issues or questions: email@example.com